Saturday, March 21, 2020

part 13

part 13 of many...

a change in sound? yes.

So my original idea was going to use very little sound in order to emphasize the content that I was showing, but since my original plan has changed, I have to change the way that I am going to use sound in my project. I decided that I wanted to use a news recording in the beginning of the opening in order to establish context of the situation. Now as far as using that recorded audio, I am not sure if I will have to make it or if I can use actual news recordings because of the copyright, so I will have to get clarification on whether or not I can use real recordings.

I also wanted to use a lot of diagetic sounds such as footsteps or rustling of objects that the character moves, in order to get a more raw portrayal of an anxious mind, hyperaware of the sounds and things that are around him. I will probably do some folley for some of these sounds in order to make sure that they are clear. As of right now that's what I am certain on about my sound situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

part 24

part 24 of... 24! So here it is... my CCR! I hope you enjoy! well, thats it for me. see ya! :)