Friday, April 3, 2020

part 19

part 19 of many...

As I have continued my editing and filming process I have thought about the target audience for the opening that I am creating. Since I am creating a film that reflects the current situation and reflects current problems that specifically American teenagers are going through. My target audience is the general high schooler, so ages 14-18, and at the same time another target audience could be the politicians who are making and controlling the current gun safety laws that influence the entire country. I want the opening to be a reflection of what the negative effects of gun violence can do to a teenager, and be an example of the damages we could avoid if we have the correct gun safety laws.

No comments:

Post a Comment

part 24

part 24 of... 24! So here it is... my CCR! I hope you enjoy! well, thats it for me. see ya! :)