Sunday, March 22, 2020

part 15

part 15 of many...

 a little road block..but we're moving through it!

I am not going to lie, this whole blog thing has been difficult for me. having to explain my reasoning behind my creative process has been hard because I'm not used to it. I am sitting here trying to figure out what to write and try and make it substantial enough, and I'm struggling a little bit. I'll just make a little progress report for now then.
I plan to start filming next week so throughout the week I will be posting videos and pictures of shots that I am taking and how my process for filming is, as for now I will be working on my script since I have to change it from my original idea.
It's been a crazy time lately but we're moving through it.
more things are coming soon and here's to hoping that I have a creative boost to carry me through this project! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

part 24

part 24 of... 24! So here it is... my CCR! I hope you enjoy! well, thats it for me. see ya! :)