Friday, March 27, 2020

part 16

part 16 of many...

started filming and putting it together!

So today was the day where I really started filming and putting the clips together. Today i focused mainly on the beginning sequence of new recordings that I am mashing together. I took specific cuts of sentences belonging to different news reports and overlapped the sound so that it would create a chaotic effect. I played around with the volume of each clip so that they all overlapped nicely together.
heres a picture of what the sound patterns look like:


I also began filming some of the shots, making sure i filmed the different angles so I would have ~variety~. I filmed the main shots that I had planned out in my general outline of shots in my previous posts, so now it important to detail the script enough so that I can have a flowing and clear storyline. 
Here is one of the shots that I took today, photographed.







No comments:

Post a Comment

part 24

part 24 of... 24! So here it is... my CCR! I hope you enjoy! well, thats it for me. see ya! :)