Monday, April 6, 2020

part 20

part 20 of many...

Finished editing!

Wow that was actually much trickier than expected, because I had to readjust a lot of the shots so that it looked more cohesive. But I finished putting my project together. I decided to added some inner character dialogue to add context and depth overall. It was a decision that I added in the moment but I feel that it added an interesting touch.
here is a script of the dialogue -->

I also layered many of the audios to replicate what I did at the beginning of the opening, which once again helps create an overwhelming feeling and can enhance the feeling of stress that the character is feeling. I layered about 4 or 5 tracks of audio on one track and then positioned 2 tracks so that they play simultaneously. I did this by recording myself on my phone and then re-recording the audio on my laptop with an added voice and just repeating until I got the desired effect.  
There were some things that I decided to add into the opening while I was filming which made a big difference to the overall look of the project and I'm glad I decided to film extra shots so that I had a variation to choose from when it came to the final editing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

part 24

part 24 of... 24! So here it is... my CCR! I hope you enjoy! well, thats it for me. see ya! :)