Sunday, March 29, 2020

part 18

part 18 of many...


Today I shot a couple more key shots but I mainly focused on the development of the script.
Heres a copy of the updated script. There are still some small details I need to work on, such as transitions of scenes but here is my idea, written down ...
I am not going to lie, I've sort of been in a creative rut with all this stuff going on. I've found it hard to find the motivation to get each part of this project done, because the reality of what we are currently living through has started to really set in. I feel really behind with this project, but in all honesty I was really set back due to the events that have happened. Anyways enough of that.. I plan to fully finish filming and editing the project this week and then dedicate all next week to my CCR. I have already started thinking of the questions and how I am going to present them, and will update on that as I continue throughout the week.
see ya in a little blog :)







No comments:

Post a Comment

part 24

part 24 of... 24! So here it is... my CCR! I hope you enjoy! well, thats it for me. see ya! :)