Friday, April 10, 2020

part 21

part 21 of many...

Huh, who would have guessed it?

I find it very interesting how my choices regarding sound evolved significantly throughout the project. At the beginning I was completely committed to making an opening that used minimal sound and focused more on simple diegetic sounds instead of music. As my circumstances changed I ended up using more sound than I ever thought I was going to use. I even included music! I just thought it would be interesting to comment on how my creative process shone through with my decision making in this regard. I started with one clear idea but evolved (and obiosouly with the circumstanced)  and I ended up with a completely different idea and final product.

No comments:

Post a Comment

part 24

part 24 of... 24! So here it is... my CCR! I hope you enjoy! well, thats it for me. see ya! :)