Monday, February 24, 2020

Part 3

Part 3 of many...

So now that I have established the genre that I am doing I'm going to create a general schedule for the next couple weeks just so that I can keep myself accountable for the work.
 As I am looking at my calendar I am realizing that finding time to film is going to be very difficult because I start my tech week for my drama show next week, which means that I will be in rehearsals every single day until late. Then I have my show, and then 4 days after that I have my drama state competition. What this means for me is that I am going to have to strategically plan every single minute that I film and make sure that the people that I am going to be filming with are also available since I am probably going to be using my friends from my drama program.
So my general filming plan will be to film and edit throughout the month of march on days where I know I will have free time. It will be a challenge but I will do my best to use my time efficiently.

No comments:

Post a Comment

part 24

part 24 of... 24! So here it is... my CCR! I hope you enjoy! well, thats it for me. see ya! :)