Sunday, March 8, 2020

part 10

part 10 of many...

filming issues and feelings...

Ive run into some timing issues for filming, I meant to start filming on Monday and film as much as I could but I have a long dress rehearsal that day which will make it impossible for me to film. Plus the people that I asked to help me film, weren't able to because of the time crunch that we are all in right now. So now I have to see if my other friend will help me, and then start filming on Tuesday. This might not seem like a big inconvenience, but right now is probably the most stressed I've ever been because It is show week for me, so that means I have rehearsals and shows every day this week, I am preparing for my state competition which is in two weeks, and since I am a senior, I have school decisions coming out throughout this month. I feel bad because I want to dedicate as much time to this project as possible and create the best product I can, but it has been hard juggling all of the things on my mind during this month. This is not a post to make up excuses, but Mrs. Stoklosa said that I should document all of the things that contribute to the development of this project, and I feel like its important to document the feelings of frustration that come along with having a creative project on my hands.
new plan is that I am going to start filming on Tuesday and try and see if I can film throughout the week, seeing what shots I can assign to specific days so that I don't waste any time filming things that I know I won't use. I know that I can do this, I just need to focus on distributing my time correctly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

part 24

part 24 of... 24! So here it is... my CCR! I hope you enjoy! well, thats it for me. see ya! :)