Sunday, March 8, 2020

part 9

part 9 of many...

script..
Alrighty, script time. The piece of the film that gives context to the situation. Since I am doing a dream, and I plan on focusing only on the main character for the majority of the opening, I don't think that there will be dialogue or many lines. Instead, my script will focus more on character movement and blocking. some ideas that I have for the script are to have a voice over during the part of the opening where the character is at their most afraid. The voice over would contain lines such as "calm down", "you're okay" or "he won't shoot you". I feel that if I add minimal dialogue, It will create more impact.
below is a rough draft of my script. it is made up of mostly actions. As I film I might add more movement or dialogue but for now this is what my plan is.


No comments:

Post a Comment

part 24

part 24 of... 24! So here it is... my CCR! I hope you enjoy! well, thats it for me. see ya! :)