Saturday, March 21, 2020

part 11

part 11 of many...

Woah. A lot has happened in the past couple of days. We are in the midst of a global pandemic and we are currently out of school. I don't know if I will even have a graduation. I've been in a kind of surreal state of mind because to me its crazy that I am living in this situation. As for this project... many crucial aspects of the project are now going to be altered, such as the fact since I am no longer allowed to go to school, and the subject of my film opening is a school shooting. I am still sticking to my original idea of portraying a character who is suffering from PTSD after a school shooting, but now I will just have to alter the way that I choose to convey the idea through film.
 I feel that instead of doing a dream sequence, I could convey how the character's day to day activates are altered due to triggers from the shooting experience.
I will have to do all my filming indoors because I am not allowed to go outside, due to me being especially susceptible to the virus ( sucks to be diabetic ), so I will have to focus all of my shots on indoor activities. I will also have to use my brother as my character, since he is the only person outside of my parents that I am currently in contact with.
 This is a situation that I honestly never thought I would be in, but here we are. The problems that I face will force me to be creative and look at things in a different light. here's to a new perspective!

No comments:

Post a Comment

part 24

part 24 of... 24! So here it is... my CCR! I hope you enjoy! well, thats it for me. see ya! :)