Saturday, March 28, 2020

part 17

part 17 of many...

editing day #2

Today was mainly for editing the parts that I had filmed yesterday. I put together more of the shots that I took yesterday and finalized the sound of the intro. Now I am faced with the dilemma of deciding what I should use as a visual for the first part. I don't know if I should leave the screen black or if I should add writing. I mean I might add a school shooting violence fact so that there is more context provided from the beginning.
As for the shots, I know that I want to shoot more for the beginning so I will do so tomorrow.

this was a short little update on where I am in the process! still in quarantine and doing pretty okay although I do miss my friends and school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

part 24

part 24 of... 24! So here it is... my CCR! I hope you enjoy! well, thats it for me. see ya! :)